Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Monovision (NET) and @Shawn Rennie (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - Travelers Championship with 2 rounds at TPC @ Boston (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-championship
See more
See less

Best offline software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best offline software

Ok I’ve done some searching and have found nothing concrete on this. I’m debating getting a skytrak but I’m at a loss for what software to run. I live out in the country so I stuck with satellite internet.

My WiFi strength sucks, max download of 25mps and once we reach 150g it’s throttled down to 400kps. So I’m looking for something where i can have multiple players, tee’s etc. Have multiple courses for offline play and maybe able to switch them out.

Would love to see the pro’s and con’s for the software concerning offline. Cost, course selection etc. thanks guys. We all don’t have cable or fiber optic internet.

On TGC you can play 15 courses offline. Not sure about any other. You can also use your skytrak software offline.

Comment

FSX is also meant to have an offline option, but when I implemented it (pre 2018 version) it caused problems and Foresight said it was still requiring fixes. I'm not sure if that has been resolved yet, but it could be worth checking with them.

Comment

Fitness Golf allows for multi-players, and almost all of the 161 courses have multiple tees. Once you download the 161 courses you do not need an internet connection to play any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rkirwin22 View Post
          On TGC you can play 15 courses offline. Not sure about any other. You can also use your skytrak software offline.
          15 of your choice, or determined ???

Comment

• Rkirwin22
            Rkirwin22 commented
            Editing a comment
            They are pre-determined. I believe this is the list:

Little Brook Manor
            Long Pond Par 3 Course – 9 holes
            Tomahawk Golf Club
            Black Brook Golf course
            Flathead County Golf Club
            Pinehurst #2
            Flin Flon Golf Club
            Winter Flathead County Golf Club
            Great Tottington Golf Club
            The Fernacre Club
            Tobacco Dunes Golf Club (protee)
            Hobble Creek G.C.
            GC of Houston (protee) v2
            Congressional CC (protee)
            The Belfry- The Brabazon (protee)
            Last edited by Rkirwin22; 01-14-2019, 10:28 PM.

• sorensen
            sorensen commented
            Editing a comment
            okay thanks

If you had a gc2 then the older FR1 dongle and 95+ courses is all offline play

Comment

• sorensen
            sorensen commented
            Editing a comment
            vrpunk, Do you still have fr1 or have you sold it ??

Sold it, they do go quick and hold their value.

Comment

Working...
          X