Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: costco has fiberbuilt mat setup at Black Friday pricing

https://www.costco.com/Fiberbuilt-Go...100461497.html

have been waiting for this to come back down to 199 like it was for Black Friday last year. I know a few people grabbed these for their home sims.($199.99 shipped)
    Last edited by JD0526; 03-03-2019, 03:10 PM.

I wish it was the bigger mat...

Comment

Any idea if the ball tray would get in the way of the SkyTrak from being able line up?

Comment

Originally posted by cmckelvmi View Post
        Any idea if the ball tray would get in the way of the SkyTrak from being able line up?
        Mine has no problem with the ball tray. It sits about an inch or so away and to the front of it (with laser dot in the middle of the hitting area). I have it in the Armour FMJ with the legs almost all the way extended to be level with the FiberBuilt

Comment

• cmckelvmi
          cmckelvmi commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, thank you for the feedback! I am definitely interested in getting one of these. I have the standard Fiberbuilt flightdeck and I had to build my stance area around it.

Originally posted by SkeetShooter View Post
        I wish it was the bigger mat...
        I got a Fiberbuilt hitting strip (1 x 3?) for $220 directly from the company. Built a 4x 5 foot, same height stance area for about $50 and it works great.

Comment

I just bought it. Apparently I suck a lot (according to my buddy) and I need something with good reference points. This should do the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X