1st Golfsimulator, lookong for advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Golfsimulator, lookong for advice

Hi Guys, I am happy to have found this forum. To start, I need your great help. I am looking for a launch monitor for small garage operations. I mainly want to train with it. The basic data of the ball flight would be sufficient. It would be great to be able to play a course, but not currently my main reason. I would use it for my one alone. A very good price-performance ratio would be important to me. Around 1.000 €
    I even bought one. But I fell victim to a fraud.

So far I had always thought of Skytrak, but maybe not all information was available. I would like to buy a used device. I'm from Germany. Can you help me? Thank you Phil

I would look into Mevo+ as well, range practice is easier. However 1000 is a little too tight of a budget in my opinion.

Comment

Have you seen the Garmin Approach G80? It is a Golf App for phone that has a Launch Monitor built in and can be used to play virtual golf rounds.

See it here: https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/garmin-...pprchg80xxxgps

I have no idea how well it works, or even if it works. Just something for you to consider... let us know what you find that may do the job for you... I know there are other Launch Monitors out there for even less, I think the key thing to consider is how accurate they are, and how much data they will give you. Some cannot measure very much, or if they do measure it, it is inaccurate.

Good luck...

Comment

Thanks for advice.

I want some kind of real data to work with.

In my mind there a 3 options

SkyTrak
        Mevo+
        GC 2

all have to be a used engine. So maybe i can effort them with 1300 to 1500 €.
        What do u think?

Comment

• ganders75
          ganders75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Unit only?

Skytrak, yes - perhaps even a little less.
          Mevo+ hasn't even shipped to most people yet, so no secondhand market.
          GC2 will be more like 4500-5000
      Working...
      X