EXPUTT Putting Simulator Review, Unboxing, Setup, and Demonstration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXPUTT Putting Simulator Review, Unboxing, Setup, and Demonstration

Check it out! We got our hands on the Exputt. Real-time Putting Simulator. We did a full unboxing and set it up inside the GSV Studio using our projector! What do you think?

Jay,
    Do you know if you are able to update software? You have different options vs the software that is currently loaded on mine. For instance when you are playing 9, when you hit the ? or front button, you get text along the bottom vs mine which actually shows the entire break line. You can see the text at 14:48 of the video. Also, at 11:18 of the video, you can see something that i highlighted to them early on, sometimes when the ball hits the edge, it will shoot in the wrong direction vs what would happen IRL. It appears to hit the right edge and then pushes right instead of left. Not a big deal, but it was nice you were able to capture it since I have been unable to.

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will ask the owners about the software update capabilities. I did notice that ball did not lip out like we would expect, regardless I missed haha I am sure they are going to have ongoing ball characteristic updates based on feedback. It sounds like they have some more hardware and software in the works. I will let you know what they say. Thanks for watching!

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great news. I talked to the owner and it sounds like he can get a software update out with instructions. I will keep you posted.

Does the camera need to be in the front or can it read mounted behind you? Just wondering if this could be used with a simulator just to putt on.
    Mountain Time

Comment

• a98cr125
      a98cr125 commented
      Editing a comment
      It does need to be in front. It can be off to the side but only a few feet. Min height about 2' off the ground and max height about 5.5ft. They are working on more products even a full swing product. I will ask about possibility of read camera vs front, or even side.
Working...
X