I'm using the Lifetime Subscription of Gspro. My Mevi+ Launch Monitor finally bit the dust after 4 yrs of play. I rarely use my simulator anymore, but when I do use it, I only play in the practice options. I either hit on the range or find a golf course and play a par 3 over and over. I do this maybe 3 or 4 times a month. So, I'm looking for another Launch Monitor, but one that is inexpensive and still gives me all the basic stats for my golf swing (swing speed, distance, etc). Also, one that doesn't require a subscription fee. I love the mevo+ but maybe there's a different LM out there that will meet my needs at a lot lower cost. I don't need all the bells and whistles. Just show me the ball path, how fast I swing and how far it goes and that will satisfy me. Any recommendations for a different LM that will work with my Gspro and meet these needs of mine? Thanks.
Need Launch Monitor
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
If you feel like checking out some of the new smaller guys they pack a lot of information for a much lower price. Though again you are basically talking about a small business with limited support and production.
Though I will say if your space is working with radar you are hard pressed to beat a Mevo+ or Mevo G2 both for price and data points.There is a guy selling a Mevo Gen 2 in the classified ad on this site for $1800 including Pro & Face Impact.
Here are a couple of the newer smaller guys I'm talking about;
Spectrum Element; Optical GC2 like footprint. Single club sticker for club data, no marked balls/dimple tracking.
The Element open data indoor launch monitor. Full ball & club data, impact camera, works with any golf ball — no subscription, no internet required.
Nova by OpenLaunch; much different footprint, usable by left and right (in kind of a weird way but it works), no measured club data (no go for me)
NOVA by Open Launch — a $1,500 golf entertainment system with real-time shot feedback, simulator software connectivity, interactive touch controls, and an open developer platform. Golf simulation, simplified.
Both are very "open" , no subs and communities are creating software for them. Though both work fine with GSpro.
Comment
Comment