Final product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final product

We built our house over two years ago with the plan to put in the golf simulator. The finished product was fantastic! Some thoughts after it was all said and done I would have made the room a bit larger, both wider and deeper. The plan was to have a TV on the wall for folks to watch (the Golf Channel of course!), however, the final dimensions did not allow that. 10' ceilings are an absolute must. The TruGolf Technique-Prestige version recommended 14'w x 18'd - i would recommend at least 16'w x 20'd. It works just fine, but the extra room would have been nice (all these comments are part of my "first world high class problems" of course!). Again, what a tremendous opportunity to have this thing in my basement and to be able to play golf during the cold winter months in Iowa!!! I happily recommend the entire team at TruGolf! Their product and the team there are excellent!

That is a great setup. Thanks for sharing it. How is putting handled with the Trugolf?

Comment

Looks great. I'm in the middle of a build that is 15' wide by 16' deep, plus a 5d x 10w popout at back for seating. Hoping it is enough. Are you hitting off center? I'm a lefty so I'll definitely have people hitting from both sides.

Comment

Nice job! It looks great. How do you like the e6 software so far?
        Last edited by Jwheels9876; 12-21-2017, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X