Foresight custom build: anyone have any experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foresight custom build: anyone have any experience

Hello all, I have enjoyed the exceptional tips and tricks for DIY installs on here and I am in the process of refinishing a portion of my basement where I had my own DIY screen and hitting area. I am now looking to make it more complete, professional in its look and was looking at options of the custom build by foresight. I was wondering, before I drop $650 on their design fee, to see if anyone has used them to build out their basement with screen, edging, ceiling baffles and any side protection...any pictures and cost would be most helpful.

Another option is Par2Pro, might want to contact them as well before paying the design fee. People that have used them seem to be happy with the final product.

Comment

• Ericft
      Ericft commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thank you for that info. I am in communication with Cory but wanted to get some thoughts about options as I have liked the full professional look of foresight but didn't know if the rates were exorbitant and prohibitive...

Anything that you pay someone else for in this business is going to be pricey. Seems like once it's golf sim related price goes up more than normal.

Comment

You are probably right. I will likely go with Cory and get the materials I need. Plus his customer service and willingness to communicate has been excellent.
      Last edited by Ericft; 07-10-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X