Dirty Carl’s Place Premium Impact Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Carl’s Place Premium Impact Screen

hey everyone! Loving this forum and community.

Has as anyone cleaned their impact screen, specifically Carl’s Place Premium? I let a couple buddies use the sim the other day and I went inside for a few minutes. Came back and realized they had grabbed some shag balls out of a bin.

I have dozens of dirty ball marks all over the screen now. I used a bit of soap and water and dried immediately, as their website said.

it didn’t work that well, wondering if anyone else had a better way of cleaning that screen?
    -KillaCale8

Can you turn it around and use the other side? I have a Carl's premium screen and plan on turning mine around and rotating it every couple months this way I dont keep pounding the same spot on the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Trickle007 View Post
      Can you turn it around and use the other side? I have a Carl's premium screen and plan on turning mine around and rotating it every couple months this way I dont keep pounding the same spot on the screen
      Don't they only have one side that is usable? When I got mine it had instructions that showed how to differentiate between front and back and said only to use the front side. Mine has only been up for 3 months and I had to rotate it 180 already as it was wearing really thin around the impact area. Not sure if it's got a front side just for projection image quality and using the back makes no real difference. Going to have to turn mine at some point as I can't afford a new screen every six months.

Comment

Originally posted by simmb View Post

Don't they only have one side that is usable? When I got mine it had instructions that showed how to differentiate between front and back and said only to use the front side. Mine has only been up for 3 months and I had to rotate it 180 already as it was wearing really thin around the impact area. Not sure if it's got a front side just for projection image quality and using the back makes no real difference. Going to have to turn mine at some point as I can't afford a new screen every six months.
        That it correct, they say only one side is 'usable'. I am curious what the difference would look like. Im currently only using Creative Golf 3D, so I don't need the highest quality picture. I got the premium mostly for noise cancellation. Interested to see someday!
        -KillaCale8

Comment

Working...
        X