15x30 blank canvas😁

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x30 blank canvas😁

Hi, time to stop lurking and introduce myself. I’ve moved to southwest Ohio from Northern California and I’m not happy about losing my wintertime golfing. So here’s the fun part 😁 I have a 15’ x 30’ 9’ blank canvas room, pictures below. I am in the beginning stages of my sim build. I have some ideas of what I want, thanks to all the great ideas from members here. I do however still have some questions that I know you all can help me with. Below is a list of what I have ideas for so far but I’m open to other ideas if there is something better out there.

Sky Trak Launch monitor
    Carl’s 9x12 premium screen
    Fiberbuilt 7x4 studio hitting mat

I was thinking about these distances. Hitting from 10 feet from screen with projector directly overhead, $900 budget on projector looking for suggestions. The screen next to one wall and about a foot away from back wall. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Last edited by Dudleyca; 07-13-2019, 09:45 PM.

well if the sim falls thru looks like it’s ready for a grow-op

Comment

How tall are you? Your ceiling height is 9ft, correct? Depending on your height you might be close to the limit for being able to hit driver. That's an awesome space to have to do this with! Jealous!
      Last edited by jrz; 07-15-2019, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Great space. I would go with a screen nearly as wide as the room. Check out the direct from mill screen, pretty sure you will get a better price. With all those vents, doesn't look like airflow will be a problem

Comment

With Carl's you can custom order your screen size so you may want to go a little wide. I left about 6" on either side of mine and I'm very happy with it. Also there are two schools or thought on Screen fit, exactly to the ground or a little longer (which is what I went with) to get a little curve at the bottom. The weight of the screen still keeps it tight and it keep balls from going behind the screen.

Comment

Working...
          X