Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @kchogan (NET) and @Wizard of Coz (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier!

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Sanderson Farms Championship with 2 rounds at Pine Valley ProTee Blue Tees by Craig118 : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...gc-in-the-name
See more
See less

Dual Projectors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Projectors?

I have a 16x10 impact screen with 10' deep sides. I was wondering if anyone has set up one projector for the impact screen and a second projector that would project the launch monitor (Uneekor) information onto one of the sides if there was a projection screen hanging there. I don't have any really good way to have a TV or a monitor mounted that is easy to view without having it inside the simulator and possibly subject to damage. I have read that two projection beams crossing each other should not cause any problems. Really curious if this has been done. TIA!

As long as your video card supports the outputs shouldn't be a problem. I have a 4K 55" and HD 65" monitor and a projector setup in my sims room.

Comment

Like BGCurtis said - this shouldn't be a problem as long as the video card supports it, like him I currently run a projector and a TV monitor.

Id like to add on to your question though if you don't mind as this made me think of something. I am restricted to a 10x9 screen due to room limitations. In result I us a 16x9 image and 1/4 of my screen in blank at the bottom. I have another projector, I am wondering if I could use 2 projectors and custom configure the SIM software window to use both projectors (screens) in efforts to fill the entire impact screen?

Anyone tried this?

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
        BGCurtis2nd commented
        Editing a comment
        Not saying it couldn't be done but it would be very difficult,due to washout from over lap and alignment, if you set the Aspect ratio to 4:3 you would have a projection of 120" W X 90" H
    Working...
    X