Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Builds with Screen?

HI All,

Curious if anyone has a semi permanent outdoor hitting area with a screen that would take a pj. The building of a room may be further down the road than I would want so curious if there is a screen that people use outdoors? I would take all electronics in between sessions, just ideally would be able to project and leave outdoors.

You will need an enclosure to make the entire surrounding area dark, or you will be restricted to only using the projector after twilight. You simply can't operate a normal projector outdoors in daylight.

If you want to leave the screen permanently mounted, I would say use the archery baffle as that is designed to be used outdoors. I don't know how the other HD projector screens would cope with rain.

Comment

• CBWag
      CBWag commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense. Thank you!

I have a outdoor inflatable unit that I purchased thru Yolloy.net . I have it around 2 plus years and love it, takes around 10 minutes in inflate and will stay without inflating for a couple of days .when it rains I deflate . Here are some pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

• Blaiser
      Blaiser commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoa, never realized these were out there. Looks awesome and just what I need.

Mind me asking how much they run? Can pm me if you don't want to post that.

Took a look at the site and don't see pricing.

• CBWag
      CBWag commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, curious on price as well. Fond them on the site you referenced but pricing is all 'inquire'.

EDIT: I submitted an inquiry on site. WIll let folks know what I hear back.

Edit 2: Found what appears to be the same product on alibaba. $1575, better than I had expected (unsure on shipping). https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...7aa218beJicaa2
      Last edited by CBWag; 07-09-2020, 06:30 PM.
Working...
X