Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Blue): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

Bermuda Putting green by Rymar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermuda Putting green by Rymar

I have installed a 15x10 putting green between my mat and screen. The green the I chose was the Rymar Bermuda putting green. It was very affordable at $5.25 Cnd. sq/ft. From what I read.... the putting was good and it takes a ball similar to a real green. Stopping a high spinning slow chip on my old black carpet was next to impossible. With the new turf....not only can I stop the ball on a dime but the ball even skips to the left if I can get enough side spin on the shot. I would post a video but I have not located my webcam since the move. I was interested in how short chips are picked up by the Mevo +. I have ruled out interference.... I still get crazy LA on occasion. Occasionally it will read a 5 yard chip perfectly.....so maybe there is hope for the unit.
    Last edited by keither5150; 09-16-2020, 04:04 AM.

Pictures?

Comment

Sorry...bad link
      $4.99 / sqft Nylon Putting Green Full Roll = 50' or 100' x 12' Width: 15 ft
      Last edited by keither5150; 09-17-2020, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Here is a picture..... I will post a video later..... The turf rolls nice like most putting greens.... but they way it takes a chip is very realistic. I have the green on top of those interlocking carpet tiles which act as an underlay.
        Last edited by keither5150; 09-17-2020, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X