Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Bob Chung winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Franklin Templeton Shootout !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 XMAS Tour - XMAS Champions of Champions with 2 rounds at Glen Abbey CC (White Tees) by BoomBoom : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...s-of-champions
See more
See less

Hello from Nebraska!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Nebraska!

Just wanted to say hi! Ordered myself a new Skytrak and am super excited to get it and my garage sim built before winter hits. Came here looking at ideas and possibly help! Just thought I'd say hi!

Jeremy

Hello and welcome. You just joined a rather addicting hobby.

Comment

Whats up man, welcome im also new will be getting my ST tuesday

Comment

some of the guys are trying to start a newbie tour, look at new post and add your name to interested list.

Comment

Originally posted by dcortez303 View Post
          some of the guys are trying to start a newbie tour, look at new post and add your name to interested list.
          Mine ST is also supposed to be delivered on Tuesday as well lol. However I prob won't have everything finished till the end of November. Archery season is almost here so I'm focusing on that. What mat did you go with?
          ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Meatmiller View Post

Mine ST is also supposed to be delivered on Tuesday as well lol. However I prob won't have everything finished till the end of November. Archery season is almost here so I'm focusing on that. What mat did you go with?
            ​​​​​
            I went cheap, used 5x5 CC mat, ill upgrade when i get the hang of lifting off mat.

Comment

Eventually id like ti get a fiberbuilt.

Comment

Working...
              X