Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @sb944 winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - CIMB Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - TGC Tour Classic with 2 rounds at Coeur D Alene (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...c-tour-classic
See more
See less

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey all, 11 handicapper golfer from Ireland. Play most of my golf on 2 links course beside me. Started my first sim attempt at the beginning of the year using an optishot in my shed, with a net and a projector.
    While it was fun for a while the lack of accuracy started to bug me especially after seeing what else was available out there.
    picked up a flightscope mevo a couple of months ago and have been using this both down at the range and in the shed. It's a great little device, very interesting to see you ball speed and carry distances using different types of swings. It's definitely helped me with my rhythm and using less effort to hit the ball the same distances.

So I was looking for something that had the optishot driving range with the accuracy of mevo and I am now very close to pulling trigger on a Skytrak. I've read through most of the posts in the skytrak section here and it all seems seems quite positive.
Working...
X