New High School Golf Coach in the Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New High School Golf Coach in the Rockies

So I have accepted a job as a high school golf coach in Eagle Valley, Colorado. Girls play in the spring and boys in the fall. Our girls season runs from early March through early May and yes there is snow everywhere during that time. All of our practice after school is done indoors on a simulator that the school has-not sure what one it is, and my Skytrak that I just bought. I am trying to figure out the best bang for my buck as far as a putting surface and hitting mats. I am currently looking at birdie golf's 4-8 foot wide by 20+ foot long putting green and CCE hitting strips to use for the Skytrak and to use for chipping and pitching onto the putting surface. Do any of you have experience with either of these products and their realism and durability? I am on a tight budget-$200 per season which barely covers balls let alone mats and putting surfaces but I have no choice if there is no where to play within 60 miles in March. Anything insights would be a great help!

Congrats on the new job! Sounds great! That's all. No insight on your dilemna though, sorry.
    Good luck

Comment

Haha thanks dude. It seems like I will have free reign. I am excited to see the type of simulator that the school has. I have decided to go with a birdie ball putting green and a few CCE hitting strips. I can make a standing board with turf from the Depot so they can chip and pitch onto the putting green too. It's going to be interesting to say the least.

Comment

Working...
      X