Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Monovision (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Banff Springs (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

New member from Washington state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Washington state

Hey fellow golfers.
    Im in Vancouver WA Waite a nice SkyTrak setup in my garage. Looking for other players to play a round with. I don’t know anyone else who has a sim, so I am going at this alone. Played some tourneys, but would like more of a in person type challenge. Anyone up for joining a foursome somehow? Can you do that? I use TGC 2019.
    Stephen

Hey, welcome to Skytrak TGC 2019. I’ve had the Skytrak and TGC and TGC 2019 for some time now and just started playing online myself. Haven’t had any love tournaments of match play but am looking forward to doing some live events in the near future. Let me know if you’re interested in connecting online. My user name is Nola360. I’m from Olympia, WA btw. Cheers from the PNW!

Comment

Hey, I just got my SIM set up 2 weeks ago. I am in Kenmore WA. I use a GC2 but happy to join.
      SuperTimo screen name

Comment

I don’t really know how this all works, but I created a society called PNW Hacks. See if y’all can join.

Comment

Welcome. I live in Seattle, and I have skytrak and tgc2019. I don't get to play as often as I would like but at times like this, I get to play about 2-3rounds a week. I'll join the pnw society.

Comment

Sorry, I’ve been away for a little. Trying to nurse a bummed shoulder. Sorry for the typos in the previous post, iPhone auto correct haha. I’ll look for the PNW and will join later today.

Comment

I think it was set to private. I updated the PNW Hacks to be public if y\all want to check again. I schedule a tournament at Chambers Bay.

Comment

• hnguy
                hnguy commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, it was set to private, but I’ll check again and will join. We should setup a live match sometime.

Originally posted by Stephen Pettitt View Post
              Hey fellow golfers.
              Im in Vancouver WA Waite a nice SkyTrak setup in my garage. Looking for other players to play a round with. I don’t know anyone else who has a sim, so I am going at this alone. Played some tourneys, but would like more of a in person type challenge. Anyone up for joining a foursome somehow? Can you do that? I use TGC 2019.
              Stephen
              I suggest you join the discord channel. Guys there love online matches.
              My Courses:
              Weston G&CC by mthunt RCR
              London Hunt Club L mthunt RCR
              Park CC Lidar mthunt RCR
              Sunningdale GC Robinson L RCR
              Sunningdale GC Thompson L RCR
              Twin Peaks Desert Fictional
              Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
              Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR) RCR
              The Sanctuary GC ProTee L RCR
              National GC of Canada RCR
              Mississaugua G&CC mthunt RCR