Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Monovision (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Banff Springs (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Hello From Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Ireland

Hi All,

Long time lurker - kind of kicking myself for not biting the bullet on Skytrak last December when I really made up my mind to build a home simulator but still glad to have placed order, even if the website isn't very clear as to when roughly deliveries will happen.

Plan for me is:
    Simulator: Skytrak - ordered
    PC: custom build gaming PC - in process
    Projector: Optoma GT1080E - ordered
    Additional software: TGC 2019 - let's wait until I've the skytrak first!!!
    Screen + enclosure + hitting mat: Ordered - I will be buying the metal frame myself & cutting to suit
    Additional flooring - A local hockey (field) is replacing their astro & I'm hoping to get my hands on a bit from the old turf, but being held up for the last while with Covid-19

Thanks for all the great info throughout this site...

Michael.

Sounds awesome!

Good luck and I can't wait to see some photos of your sim. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJo13 View Post
      Sounds awesome!

Good luck and I can't wait to see some photos of your sim. Cheers.
      Thanks JayJo, Just had a look at your build picture - very impressive I must say. If mine ends up looking half as good as yours I'll be over the moon.

Yes I will upload some photos once I get the various parts in. Happy to see the projector I've picked is in use (I think the HDR you got is a step up on my e version though).

Keep golfing...

Comment

Welcome and good luck on your build.

Comment

Working...
        X