Howdy from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas!

New guy here from Houston. Got the approval from the wife for a golf sim in the new house and now just got to see if I can even fit one (I think she planned this). Garage looks like the only spot for a potential fit and I have 9’6” ceilings - here’s to hoping I can make it work!!

Looking forward to reading a lot and learning as I go.

Originally posted by bsdubois00 View Post
    New guy here from Houston. Got the approval from the wife for a golf sim in the new house and now just got to see if I can even fit one (I think she planned this). Garage looks like the only spot for a potential fit and I have 9’6” ceilings - here’s to hoping I can make it work!!

Looking forward to reading a lot and learning as I go.
    Welcome, and good luck. Fellow Texan here myself although I live in Japan now. Let me warn you, getting the buy-in to build/add from the wife is half the battle. The other half is to get approval to actually play the darn thing without her complaining that you spend all of your time playing golf, haha.
    Japan
    Tochigigaoka Golf Club
    Konosu Country Club (L)
    Olympic Country Club R&H
    Olympic Country Club F&R
    Olympic Country Club H&F
    Olympic National East (L)
    Taiheiyo GC - Gotemba
    Shonan Seaside CC

US
    Torrey Pines North Course - L
    Torrey Pines South Course - L
    Scarsdale Golf Club (L) - NY
    Montauk Downs - LiDAR - NY
    Golf Club Fossil Creek L - TX
    The Tribute (LiDAR) - TX
    Boca Raton Resort & C (L) - FL
    RB GC & Resort v2 (L) - TX
    River Creek Park Golf Club (L) - TX

Others:
    Bali National Golf Club 3

Comment

Welcome. The silver lining with the garage is that it's likely to be the quietest option. Plus, you won't be taking up a room in the house that the wife might actually care about. I told my wife that if she lets me have the garage to myself, she can do whatever the heck she wants with the rest of the house. If she wants pink curtains, fine. As long as I have the garage. It was a great compromise for both of us!

Comment

Howdy! A little late here, but also new and also from Houston! What part? Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X