Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Monovision (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - John Deere Classic with 2 rounds at Banff Springs (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...-deere-classic
See more
See less

Greeting From the State of Wisconsin,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting From the State of Wisconsin,

Hello Golf Sim People, I'm Dave, From De Pere Wi, right next door to Green Bay, home of the Packers. I am a foorball fan but not so much a Packer fan, I have done many hours of work at La Lal Lambeau field over the years and the mystic has warn off of me! And as soon as the "new" QB Love gets more in the groove and the existing prick is replaced I may go back to my future days of being a Packer fan! Time will tell.

Just recently retired the 1st of the year, of course everything got thrown into a quagmire with the Covid. I was a 3 or 4 times a year hacker, but knowing I was retiring i waned to golf more and get better. Then the courses were all closed because of winter then Covid, so I ordered my Sky Trak, but was back ordered, I finally got the Sky track last week, but still waiting for the hitting new, should be here this week, so I'll be in business by the weekend. I will be using the ISO platform to start, will get use to things and am doing some research as to what add ons for courses I should get. Any information oor feedback you people can provide will be much appreciated!

Once I get everything figured out would be glad to do some golfing with anyone, especially if I can find some more Wisconsinites! or from where ever!

Take care, hope to hear from many of you.

Dave

Welcome and feel free to post any specific questions you have here.

Comment

Working...
    X