Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour 2021-2022

Join the most exciting Golf Simulator Tour!

Tournaments are open to golfers of all ages and skill levels. Get in on the excitement of Golf Simulator Tours, Challenges and Tournaments: https://golfsimulatortours.com
See more
See less

Newbie from St Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from St Lou

Hello everyone, looking forward to enjoying this forum.
    While Sims are no stranger to me, I'm seeking information to create my home course for myself and friends.
    I've enjoyed the many great topics discussed here and have been digging deep into the knowledge base it offers.

I enjoy keeping golf stats for personnel use and have logged years of stats for the group I golf with.
    Currently, I'm exploring the world of Mobile Scoring applications and platforms.
    I recently designed and helped develop a personnel application to log over 1K rounds last year.

My next adventure this winter will be helping assist scoring/stats with launching indoor leagues at my friends golf academy.
    Other things I enjoy are writing applications for golf games which give instant results and payouts.
    To date, I've created almost every game played by golfers and usually begin new applications over the off season winter month.
    One new Crazy Game my friends are playing is using a coin toss to determine the partners on each hole.
    This will be a very challenging scoring application to create.
    My goal is to have all my friends stop wasting time and the nonsense of writing and recording scores while the play.
    Hence, my journey to start "No More Golf Pencils"
Working...
X