ProX software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProX software

Does anyone have a copy of ProX software. The link to the free download on the GSA website doesn't work. I bought a used simulator and only have the control panel software.

I once downloaded the ProX to give it a try and it didn't work. I have TGC so I didn't try too hard to get it to work. I have an extra copy of TGC that I could sell you. $600 USD....PM me if you are interested. Which sim did you buy?

Comment

Keith,

I can't PM you because your PM quota has been exceeded.

Bob Nadlonek

Comment

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, so I have heard. For the life of me, I can't seem to delete enough messages to get it working again. I have deleted more than 50% of my messages.

i bought a gsa CX3. Used off ebay. I'm slowly getting it all working right. It is more for a toy, I don't golf well. But me, my brother and his kids will have fun playing. That's why i was looking for the free ProX software, i didn't really want to put a lot more money into it...I will say, Martin has so much free information on setting it up on the website, it's going pretty well. Even though its just for fun, i won't be happy unless it is registering shots accurately.

Comment

Working...
      X