Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @orkie (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - WGC-FedEx St. Jude!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - PGA Championship Tournament with 3 rounds at Pine Valley (Protee Blue Tees): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hip#post281617
See more
See less

VisTrak Quantum Lite (beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTrak Quantum Lite (beta)

Martin is now selling the Quantum Lite (the 2 camera system), as a beta unit. He says "there shouldn't be any technical issues" because it's basically an Eagle plus a vertical launch camera. This slightly confused me, since I thought that previous incarnations of the launch camera were positioned to the side of the ball path (where it is easy to see the launch angle), rather than above it, so I'm not clear how this configuration is considered to be straightforward? Am I missing something?

I am one of the two alpha testers. My sim room is still a few weeks away from being completed. I will be posting once I am up and running.

Comment

I’m the 2nd alpha beta tester. Spent 8 months testing the Vistrak stereo system. That was fun seems to work great. I wasn’t a fan of dialing in your clubs and spin numbers. But can say after 8 months the system played flawlessly. It’s also the best system I have used for putting. Club data still needs some work.

Comment

Originally posted by flightscoperick View Post
        I’m the 2nd alpha beta tester. Spent 8 months testing the Vistrak stereo system. That was fun seems to work great. I wasn’t a fan of dialing in your clubs and spin numbers. But can say after 8 months the system played flawlessly. It’s also the best system I have used for putting. Club data still needs some work.
        So you had to calibrate clubs?

Comment

• flightscoperick
          flightscoperick commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes for spin with stereo system. Once everything was tuned in it worked great. Most of the GSA system you need to tune in clubs for spin. Personally I’m not a fan of that. That’s one of the reasons I can’t wait to Start Beta testing Vistrak Quantum won’t have to tune in anything hopefully just drop a ball and hit away and get all your info. Hopefully it will be just like a Uneekor but 1/2 the Price.

• Stetson
          Stetson commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the info, I had no idea. No question let’s hope it is more like the Uneekor if that’s the case

• gojoholo
          gojoholo commented
          Editing a comment
          And like the Uneekor you'll need marked balls. It will be interesting to hear from you whether truvis and pix balls work as well as the GSA supplied ones.
      Working...
      X