Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Northern Trust !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - BMW Championship with 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Blue): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...w-championship
See more
See less

prices risen over night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices risen over night

I think it was only like a week ago or maybe two that it was announced the prices were being dropped on the lx1,2,3 and eagle cams. It looks like they just boosted the prices again, yesterday. I don't know what to think about this company. They have all these brilliantly conceptualized products. On paper at least. None of which are independently reviewed. They have well over a dozen products listed and described in depth on the website, but as far as I can tell, none of them are truly finished products. Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for GSA to knock it out of the park with all of these products. If they perform as intended, that would put them in the same arena as uneekor & GC Hawk. Only at a mere fraction of the cost of a Hawk and significantly less expensive than the uneekor QED as well. I could see past the recent price hike, but we have got to see an independant and objective review of some of these products.

I have been beta testing the Vistrak stereo system. For about a year now that’s come to and end. I like it but has estimated spin will be testing the Quantum C starting this weekend. I have some YouTube videos of playing E6 Connect with the stereo system. Me and Keith are trying to get Martin to just get to fully completed the Quantum C and LX2

Comment

I have a bunch of YouTube videos under Keither5150. The LX series and Quantum are not ready for sale regardless of what the GSA site says. The Vistrak stereo works great. It is every bit as accurate as the old PX5 systems with the addition of playback video of the club head at impact. I would actually classify the Quantum and LX as being in Alpha testing. We are waiting for the spin software to be completed. It is unsure if the current cameras will do the job. We have a lot of testing ahead of us....

Comment

A camera system is the dream and I'm rooting for you guys and GSA. I hope Martin will get some MBA's, marketing heads, and some capital to expand and propagate his technology into legitimacy for the common user. Bring the fight for real to foresight and the others.

Comment

Prices rose because the new USB3 camera is more expensive according to the Tech News section on the website

Comment

Working...
          X