Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

Next level above the eagle base?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next level above the eagle base?

So, it looks like the vistrak eagle base is the entry level club tracker and could potentially be a pretty good add on to a gc2 instead of having to spend 5 grand on an hmt. I’m curious if you guys who have tested it feel like the performance of rhis camera stands up to the performance of an hmt? Let’s say we rate the hmt add on at 7 out of 10. What would you rate the eagle? And what is the next level up for club tracking cameras?

Not even close . I have an hmt and had the vistrak. I would say hmt is more like an 8 or 9 for me and the vistrak was sent back if that gives hang indication.

Comment

I use the a Vistrak Eagle Stereo system. if you have the proper lighting it seems to pick up club data very accurately. I have to tape my woods Hybrids and SW. Besides that I like the video playback. If your looking at a camera that will give you feed back I would recommend it. If your looking at buying one of his systems the only one that works is the stereo system as of now. Unfortunately it’s not easy to setup. All other systems are not ready to be used at this time is my opinion

Comment

Working...
      X