Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

VisTrak Quantum Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VisTrak Quantum Install

I’ve had the Quantum C unit up for going on a month with no success of measuring accurate ball and club data, and only got to this point by adding an LED light in addition to the IR panel included with the Quantum unit. Emails have been exchanges with Martin for weeks with little help in identifying the issues. I have realized that I need to set up the VTCam in Eagle mode first, and have been somewhat successful, but the club and ball speeds are off. After getting that dialed in, I plan to switch over to VisTrak IR VC until development and testing is complete for the spin can. Has anyone out there had similar issues with getting the club and ball speeds correct on the VTCam?
    At this point, I’d be willing to pay someone to remote into my computer to get this thing set up the way it’s supposed to be!!
    Last edited by Foxrichard23; 11-09-2020, 02:49 PM.

You should reach out to Keither, he might be able to help you.

Comment

• keither5150
      keither5150 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have contacted Richard. Seems like he is well on his way to being operational.

Foxrichard23 would you mind sharing what the problems and fixes were? Is the Quantum C the 3-camera system; Eagle or VTcam, Vcam, and Spin Cam?

Comment

Working...
    X