Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

swing video capture app and cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swing video capture app and cameras

Has anyone tried the new swing video capture ap?. It looks like it uses the eagle cameras recording at 250 fps. I wouldn't mind being able to drop my swing catalyst software subscription. It seems like an attractive prospect. But like everything else gas related, I'm less than convinced it will resemble a finished product.

How is it that no one has tried this? I pay $50/month to use swing catalyst and this is free. Is everyone just beyond the saturation point of disapointment with GSA golf?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
      How is it that no one has tried this? I pay $50/month to use swing catalyst and this is free. Is everyone just beyond the saturation point of disapointment with GSA golf?
      What cameras do you use with swing catalyst? There are other free software options that work with many cameras.

Comment

Working...
      X