Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @MN Gopher winning the TGC 2017 Summer Tour - BMW Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2017 Summer Tour - TGC Tour Championship with 3 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee-Green) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-championship
See more
See less

GSA Golf Courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSA Golf Courses

Is there a way to add to the GSA course library?
    I already have the 100, wanted to know if there were additional that have been developed or if there is a port to bring others into that system.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I would say no. GSA software is Red Chain who have been bought out so I don't think there will be any new courses made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba22
      I would say no. GSA software is Red Chain who have been bought out so I don't think there will be any new courses made.
      Are there ways to port other system courses into that platform?

Comment

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No. Your done with GSA courses. I suggest you get TGC. You will have more courses than you can imagine.

Comment

I second that. I had GSA courses and can tell you that TGC is worth every penny. Make sure that your computer meets or exceeds the recommended requirements. Since I bought TGC I have never even fired up the red chain software. Over 85000 courses to date.

Comment

I 3rd that, the tourneys and on-line play are awesome! Worth every single hard earned penny, make sure you have a good internet connection.

Comment

So what about teaching, training, and practicing? Some of those mundane things that I'm trying to get the kids and self doing more of.

Comment

You can do all that. May I ask what system you have and what current software you are using?

Comment

You can do all that. May I ask what system you have and what current software you are using?
                    After finding and reading on this forum for a little bit, you are going to love my answer.

Went through third party and have them requirements. It is a Holiday Golf with GSA launch. The floor sensor and launch cam work well. I spent about 10 hours over a week on the phone and TeamSpeak configuring. The screen and impact area was custom built as the whole thing doubles as the media room.
                    The putting sensor is extremely frustrating and the lack of accurate spin is as well.
                    My requirements were that I wanted multiple tees as I am teaching my kids to play as well as offline as I really didn't want to go the online route.
                    I've had some friends come over and play and they are all between 6 and 12 handicaps. They like it except for short game. I'm much more technical so I'm going to be very picky on the numbers.
                    Overall not bad given my requirements, budget, and custom theater doubling. With that said, I'm always going to want to see what software is out there. Holiday offers E6 and TGC add on to system.

Comment

Ok. Holiday golf is decent. I agree the short game is weak and the system estimates spin. What do you mean GSA launch? Did you mean GSA courses? E6 would work for your needs.

Comment

Ok. Holiday golf is decent. I agree the short game is weak and the system estimates spin. What do you mean GSA launch? Did you mean GSA courses? E6 would work for your needs.
                        From their menu, I click on GSA and that platform comes up. Essentially porting all settings I've tuned in their platform into GSA.
                        They can offer the same for E6 and TGC.

Is there no way to download TGC courses?

Comment

So you are able to play all the GSA courses? The TGC courses can be played offline but I think you need to have the original course file.

Comment

I have ~97 GSA courses. So far I find myself just practicing irons on par threes for long periods of time. I was hoping to have a means to get other courses (Chambers Bay, Bandon Dunes, etc) into that interface.

Comment

I don't think that is possible. GSA only has 97 courses. With Red Chain being done it won't get any new courses.

Comment

Working...
                              X