Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @frackh (NET) and @allen2be (GROSS) winning the TGC 2017/2018 SPRING TOUR - RBC Heritage !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 Spring Tour - Valero Texas Open with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tees) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ero-texas-open
See more
See less

HD golf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I had the opportunity to hit off one of these systems again the other day and brought my TM with me. Unfortunately, the balls they had plus the ones I brought were not marked for the HD system and this the analysis I was hoping to do was not possible. I did take measurements, but because spin was not getting measured on the HD I don’t want to report my findings too much other than to say both systems seemed relatively consistent with each other. One thing I did notice was how well my TM measured short chips. I measured one right down to 3 yards. I think TM has really improved their software on these shorter chips on the 3e.

As as a summary, I had fun playing Banff Springs on the HD, it seemed to be pretty consistent with my TM. One odd thing I noticed was that with on centre hits with my driver, the HD unit was never able to give me a club head speed reading.

Comment

Working...
    X