Golf GPS app for Apple Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf GPS app for Apple Watch

Just received my new Apple watch. Was looking for a good Golf App to use it with. Doesn't have to be free.

18 birdies works well for me. It gives you yardage to front, middle and back of the green and has had every course I've played. I just use the free version, but the paid gets you extra features like strokes gained I believe.

Comment

Golfshot pro is good, app works with mobile and watch.

Comment

I tried several on my watch from paid to free and the best that I found was golf golfshot as mentioned above. Golfshot was the most accurate of the apps, golfshot was always with in 1 or 2 yards from my bushnell laser range finder.

Comment

TaylorMade My Round Pro. I love it on my galaxy watch and it's free. Also, no need to keep your phone in your pocket.

Comment

• Supraracer
            Supraracer commented
            Editing a comment
            Free is good. Right now I am paying for the TagHaur App. It's pretty good. Only gives you yardages to green on the free version but the paid gives you yardages to hazards and green. It also uses watch GPS so can leave phone in cart. It is extremely accurate.

Yep you can't beat free. I have found My Round Pro to be very accurate also with it using my watch's gps. It also does club tracking and shot/round analysis so that you can review and see... the average distances for each of your clubs, % of greens/fairways hit, strokes gained per club, longest drive, compares your shots to a pro, and more. It's has a lot of depth but is simple to use. I had 3 other golf apps but deleted them all since using this one.

Comment

• Supraracer
            Supraracer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. I will give it a whirl.
        Working...
        X