For checking wind speed and direction outdoors?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LEO MODE
    Super Member
    • May 2017
    • 646

    #1

    For checking wind speed and direction outdoors?

    I couldn't find any anemometer for golf. I'm not a PGA player or anything so I wish I can use this while I'm on the golf course outdoor.

    What is the product that people use? Of course it would be good if I can have altimeter,barometer,thermometer and anemometer all built into it! But most important thing is the anemometer.
  • wbond
    Ultimate Member
    • Oct 2014
    • 3489

    #2
    Grass!!!!!
    Originally posted by LEO MODE View Post

    What is the product that people use?

    Comment

    • Ronsc1985
      Super Member
      • Feb 2015
      • 650

      #3
        The Pocket Wind Meter is very accurate, very tough and very affordable. It features a large liquid crystal display which is easy to read and offers three operating modes – wind speed, average wind speed, and maximum wind speed. The display units can be changed at any time, with choices to suit a wide variety of applications (knots, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour or feet per minute). To measure wind speed, the

      Comment

      • Boerdoc
        Super Member
        • Aug 2015
        • 627

        #4
        Windcaddy app for iPhone. It will tell you how much to club up.

        Comment

        Working...