Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Input of my first garage hitting area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input of my first garage hitting area

I am looking for suggestions for purchasing a pc (This pc would only be used to run golf software.) or an iPad for use with a soon to be purchased Skytrak. I plan to eventually buy "The Golf Club" software and want to make sure I purchase the correct computer system. I am also wondering how tough the metal protective case is for the Skytrak. I occasionally hit a stray ball and I an concerned about where the Skytrak system is placed in relation to the ball. Your input would be greatly appreciated!

I will also be building my first garage hitting net. I will also be purchasing/installing a short throw projector for use with this net. My garage hitting area is 19ft long x 9 ft high x 8 ft. wide. I want to purchase a net and purchase/install a hitting screen. I need multiple suggestions for buying/building the frame, netting and screen that will fit my specific space. (I do have a pad that I can place behind the net/screen to reduce noise and increase the life of the screen.) DIY plans or companies that can help with my build would be appreciated. Any and all suggestions would be great!

Comment

Working...
    X