Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Golf18 (NET) and @Bob Chung (GROSS) winning the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - PGA Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - Charles Schwab Challenge with 2 rounds at Crooked Stick ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...hwab-challenge
See more
See less

SkyPro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyPro

I recently got a SkyPro to compliment my SkyTrak while practicing. I am curious to your thoughts on accuracy of club head speed. I know very well that the ST only guesses based off of ball data. However, I am under the impression that the SkyPro is supposed to be accurate in measuring the club speed. That being said, I am questioning the results that I am seeing. I am being cautiously optimistic that I can actually swing as fast as the SkyPro is indicating. During the practice session with my driver I saw an average ball speed of 142 and the average PTI was 1.44.
    Attached Files

I would love to hear from others around this too, particularly the attack angle and the club head speed. Reading various threads on here it's clear that there are very different and varying opinions on it's accuracy. Same thing goes for R-Motion, I dont know if one is any better than the other?

Comment

Working...
    X