Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Struggling with driver info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling with driver info

Hello
    for ages I have been struggling with my driver, distance is fine but I'm all over the shop with it. Because off this I have been using my ping G5 3 wood from the tee, I'm reasonable long with it so the accuracy out ways the distance lose.
    Today I got a callaway xhot 2 pro 2 deep to hopefully replace my driver.
    I have just carried out testing v my ping 3 wood on my flightscope and these are the important numbers

New club callaway xhot 2 pro 2 deep v old club ping 3 wood. Testing from the tee ( which is what want it for)

Warmed up, 5 shots with each average test all in yards

Old ping G5 3 wood
    Carry 237
    Total 243
    Spin 3782
    Deviation (lateral) 13.75

New callaway x2hot pro 2 deep
    Carry 250
    Total 262
    Spin 3160
    Deviation (lateral) 11.4

Also with old club I had one drive 10 yards longer than all others which which added 2 yard to average.

The new club all drives where within 6 yards of each other.

All I can say is wow, if it preforms like this on the course then it's the best £100 I have ever spent on golf equipment

Also I had a demo with this years £230 Bertha mini 1.5. And it didn't preform any where near as well.

Just played a round with it, I would recommend it to anyone even those who don't struggle with a driver. I found it as accurate and as easy to use as my 3 wood and its long / very long. I would say it's longer than my 10.5 ping i20 stiff driver. The ball flight for me (105 mph swing) is perfect, it so penetrating.

Guys I seriously would recommend this club, at any price, it's fantastic. However because it's last years model you can pick it up really cheap.

Comment

Working...
    X