Swing Camera system

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • billydruce
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2014
    • 112

    #1

    Swing Camera system

    Hello does anyone have any ideas about a camera system to record, play back and analyse a golf swing.

    1- cheap as possible but must do the job
    2- 2/3 camera system
    3 - automatic swing capture
    4- indoor use
  • Boerdoc
    Super Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 627

    #2
    I am curious about this as well. When I was looking into which sim to buy I was asked by Cory at Par2Pro if::

    "4. Is integrated Video Capture (video of you swinging the club shown within the simulation program) important to you?"

    I said that I did not need it as I get filmed at golftec. Now I think that it would be a great idea. I know that I can use Zepp golf to record my swing from an Ipad. This system works well enough but I would like to pair the swing with the shot from the simulator. Full integration would be great.

    Comment

    Working...