Tathata Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tathata Golf

I decided to pull the trigger on this. I've seen so many commercials, and I like the idea of working on little body movements segments at a time.

For anyone who doesn't know, Tathata is a Martial Arts approach to the golf swing. A lot of discussion on pressure and where it should be throughout the golf swing.

I am on day 6 now, and have enjoyed working on the movements. I could do without holy approach he uses to describe the movements, and I have decided not to do a lot of the "Mental Training" discussions and exercises (because my mental state is fine on the golf course, just ask the number of clubs I've broke haha!).

The days seem to build off the previous days, starting with the lower body. They recently added an updated 60 day program, and I still have access to the older legacy 60 day program. There are a few differences, but not anything major.

Curious if anyone else has used this and how they feel about it?

I️ also pulled the trigger on this training device. For me it worked out extremely well. I️ immediately noticed a difference in striking the ball. This program is worth the investment. With that being said it is something you must put aside what you think you know and try and execute what they are teaching ( meditation and all ) . If you do this it will all make sense in the end. I️ wasn’t able to finish due to an injury sustained off the course. Surgery and now waiting to start all over again.

Comment

Working...
    X