Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORESIGHT LAUNCHES EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM: "PEAK"

1) Here is the actual site: https://peak.foresightsports.com/
    2) Here is an article about it from MyGolfSpy.com: https://mygolfspy.com/foresight-laun...platform-peak/

Here are the first 2 paragraphs of the article about it on mygolfspy:

"If knowledge is power, then launch monitors are golf’s nuclear energy. The sheer quantity of data these units can disseminate in fractions of a second is enough to overwhelm any general consumer, let alone certified teaching professionals. The information is generationally unique. Players even a decade ago didn’t have such universal access to this quality and quantity of club and ball data.

That said, information is meaningless if the end user can’t apply it in a way which helps themselves or others improve. As such, Foresight Sports, makers of the most accurate launch monitors in the industry (GCQuad, GC2 with HMT) launched a proprietary educational platform, titled PEAK (Performance. Education. Analysis. Knowledge.)"

Anyway, I thought I would put up on GSF in case anyone was unaware and interested in looking into it.

That looks interesting but it is hard to imagine it is worth paying that much for it. One of the reviews on mygolfspy says there isn't anything that you can't find with a google search. You would think Foresight would offer it for free as a way to show how useful it is to have one of their launch monitors and generate sales. On the other hand, at least they didn't go with their standard $500 price point.

Comment

Looks like trackman university ... which is free as far as I recall
      [url]http://www.24-7.golf[/url]
      AUS: +61390057975
      USA : +14698449353
      Flightscope and SkyTrak Distributor

Comment

agree, this should be free. I think they have actual physical clinics which I can understand having a fee. This online offering should be included.

Comment

It certainly appears to me that Foresight likes to stick it to the customers wallet at every opportunity rather than building customer loyalty.... seems like a business plan that has a shelf life to it to me. Their technology and price point is still tough to beat but that clock is ticking.... they may want to reconsider their current angle on customer relations.

Comment

I’m signing up to it as I only have a small manual and would like to know more. I will post here when I review it.

Comment

Has anyone tried PEAK? Is it worth it? Right now they have a "special" at 40% off with FORESIGHT40 so it comes down to $177

Comment

Originally posted by Aohare View Post
                I’m signing up to it as I only have a small manual and would like to know more. I will post here when I review it.
                Aohare Just curious did you sign up? If yes, what do you think?

Comment

I did sign up, it’s okay, good info to have.

Comment

Is it anything specific to the Foresight equipment vs. LM info you can find freely online?

Comment

You could probably look around and get all the material. I also have a manual that came with my gc2 that was from a seminar. The more info I have the better but yes you could get it 90% of it online if you want to do it.

Comment

Agreed, nothing earth shattering in the first level lessons. All good useful information but you could find it elsewhere. Personally I think they should be giving the first level for free for anyone who purchases a GC2 or Quad. The interface has a community portal which would be nice if there was any activity on it. Only one person posted something and there are zero replies. Foresight could benefit from some official community input.

Comment

Originally posted by shellman19 View Post
                          1) Here is the actual site: https://peak.foresightsports.com/
                          2) Here is an article about it from MyGolfSpy.com: https://mygolfspy.com/foresight-laun...platform-peak/
                          3).An article on resource with free essay samples from one of the course creators Frederick Douglas https://studymoose.com/frederick-dou...-to-read-essay about learning to read essays.
                          Here are the first 2 paragraphs of the article about it on mygolfspy:

"If knowledge is power, then launch monitors are golf’s nuclear energy. The sheer quantity of data these units can disseminate in fractions of a second is enough to overwhelm any general consumer, let alone certified teaching professionals. The information is generationally unique. Players even a decade ago didn’t have such universal access to this quality and quantity of club and ball data.

That said, information is meaningless if the end user can’t apply it in a way which helps themselves or others improve. As such, Foresight Sports, makers of the most accurate launch monitors in the industry (GCQuad, GC2 with HMT) launched a proprietary educational platform, titled PEAK (Performance. Education. Analysis. Knowledge.)"

Anyway, I thought I would put up on GSF in case anyone was unaware and interested in looking into it.
                          Thanks for the information, I was just looking for information to use this platform for education.
                          Last edited by HarryBell; 06-15-2022, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X