Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (GROSS AND NET) winning the TGC 2019 FALL TOUR - Houston Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges with 2 rounds at Wailua Valley G.C. (ProTee Green Tee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...t-nine-bridges
See more
See less

looking for a new or used protee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a new or used protee

Hi everyone
    Just purchased a computer (amd fx8350 with r9 290 gpu) and optoma gt1080 projector (i know its not really relevant but im pumped sry). I am looking to get a protee base pack 2 plus horizontal cam. I emailed protee and havent heard back from them. who would u guys recommend I could contact that might work with me (i live in northest indiana)? Also do they run any specials around christmas? Lastly, if I purchase a used system without the computer will they transfer the license over to me without too much hassle?
    Thanks.

I bought mine used, no problem getting license changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
      I bought mine used, no problem getting license changed.
      What was the process if u dont mind my asking..email, call,etc. Since they haven't emailed me back regarding that, im just curious.

Comment

Did you ever get a response back from ProTee?

Comment

No I did not. I just sent another email today asking for info about sales, etc. This time I sent it to the support@protee-United email as well as leaving a message from the live chat (which was offline). I know they have been selling on ebay and ran a deal around time of ryder cup so I was hoping to see if they'd work with me a bit or when the next sale usually is.

Comment

Pm me the email you sent them along with your email address. They might have a Xmas/holiday sale.

Comment

Working...
            X