Player turn sequence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player turn sequence

Just got it running. There are three of us playing and we are trying to speed up play.

Question is, can we skip the "farthest out" rule of golf and just have each player play the hole out before switching to another guy?

(Using a GC2 running the Protee simulator, so not sure if this is where I post. Sorry if not.)

I don't think you can for ProteePlay or TGC. I suppose it will speed play a bit but not sure it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba22 View Post
      I don't think you can for ProteePlay or TGC. I suppose it will speed play a bit but not sure it's possible.
      Thanks, Bubba!

Comment

Your welcome chite. Join us on the tour.

Comment

Chite - im with you on this. This is something the protee folks should consider. Pace of play is an issue with groups, even with out practice swings. It takes time for folks to clear out, get back up is they were sitting around, etc.... not to mention, we have the occasional lefty show up, which really makes it a pain since now u have to reposition the skytrak device multiple time a hole! Should be fairly innocuos change from a software perspective i would think and hugely beneficial for anyone playing with other people... i almost feel playing in groups isnt fun with how it is now... takes too long and gets boring....

Comment

That would be a cool option.

Comment

Working...
            X