Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

Unsupported Protee Instructions..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsupported Protee Instructions..

We were given an older Protee setup, but unfortunately we did not get any setup instructions along with it. I've attached a couple pictures hoping that someone can help out with instructions or something else useful...

Someone can correct me here if I am wrong, but that looks like a TruGolf sensor pad not a ProTee. Can someone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by WadeH View Post
      Someone can correct me here if I am wrong, but that looks like a TruGolf sensor pad not a ProTee. Can someone confirm?
      No, it's definitely a Protee... I'm just trying to find some documentation on the software and setup.

Comment

This is an old end-of-life sensor system (2009), which only works with simulation software prior to ProTee Golf 2.0. It does not support TGC and ProTee Golf 2.0

Comment

• dmsimm69
          dmsimm69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Understood... I'm just looking for a copy of installation and setup instructions that might be floating around out there!! I have the software working and the board has power, but I can't get it to recognize a swing/hit...

A couple of simple questions...

1. Do I need to have spot lights shining down on both of the sensor boards?

2. Where is the ball supposed to placed on the mat?

Comment

Originally posted by dmsimm69 View Post
          A couple of simple questions...

1. Do I need to have spot lights shining down on both of the sensor boards?

2. Where is the ball supposed to placed on the mat?

Yes you need one of the spots to be directly above it shining down.
          Please check here for the setup instructions : https://proteegolfsimulator.com/setup/

Comment

• dmsimm69
            dmsimm69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info... Since the sensor mat I have is different, is the ball supposed to be placed between the two rows of sensors closest to the screen? (the solid middle row and the split row closest to the screen)//

• ProTee Max
            ProTee Max commented
            Editing a comment
            We do not support this sensormat anymore, neither do we have one here to test it. So I can't help nor support if something goes wrong.
            But off the record (!), my best guess would be that it would be in front of the 3 circles ( on that single circle) .

But I'm pretty sure there are enough experts on this forum that will know how it works..

PS.. we do have a 17% discount at the moment on the new sensor
            https://golfsimulatorstore.com/colle...ee-base-pack-2
        Working...
        X