Sidespin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wbond
    Ultimate Member
    • Oct 2014
    • 3489

    #31
    Others have thought that it may have more curvature as well.

    BTW, based on your username, what kind of miura's do you play? I picked up a set of pp9003 straight necks with recoil shafts over xmas. Awesome feel.

    Originally posted by Miura Mario View Post
    I wish my skytrak showed half the sidespin... I find that it shows more curvature than it should on good shots..

    Comment


    • wbond
      wbond commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice setup! I had some tennis elbow issues and was fitted into recoils some time ago and I really do like them. As far as hitting off a mat, it's very subjective and you will find many different opinions. A lot has to do with mat type and your swing. For me, i went away from the CCE mat and into the DIY gel mat that was posted in a different thread. This has helped me. Mats are expensive which can make trying different ones difficult. I have a spare piece of thin mat that i eventually plan to diy the divot action type.

    • awisnia
      awisnia commented
      Editing a comment
      Love my Recoils - not your father's graphite shafts anymore. Martin Hall GORILLA mats, or any with the deep pile are easier on the arms.

    • Miura Mario
      Miura Mario commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool.. I definetely get alot of pain hitting off my matt - its 5' × 5' and you can put real tees into it it definetely feels like it stops the club when i take a divot - i dont know what type it is as it was given to me - it kills ballspeed if u catch it a touch fat - where the driving range matts at my range bounce more and have more give. Im worried about my matt forcing me to thin it. Whats a good matt that i can test in canada?
      Last edited by Miura Mario; 02-04-2017, 11:55 PM.
Working...