Unstable connection with TGC since last update

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • McBain
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2016
    • 21

    #1

    Unstable connection with TGC since last update

    Is anyone else having an issue maintaining a connection with skytrak when playing TGC since last update? Im averaging about 1 disconnect per whole through 10 right now. Never really had any issues until this most recent update and been using the same setup for well over a year now. Thx.
  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #2
    Nope. It has been fine for me.

    Comment

    • Lgnir
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 248

      #3
      I had been connecting through USB before the update, but just recently switched over to Network Mode. I'll be looking for connection issues and will post if I have any.

      Comment

      • McBain
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2016
        • 21

        #4
        OK thx... I cycled my router and will keep an eye on it... Maybe update was a red herring and I'm having some other type of issues...

        Comment

        • Miura Mario
          Member
          • Sep 2016
          • 95

          #5
          Ive never had a loss in connection over wifi since the last update - happened after my pitch on the 17th green of the valley of gems tourney

          Comment

          • Jtangm04
            Super Member
            • Oct 2016
            • 569

            #6
            No issues with me with the new update. I did have issues at the beginning, but was more due to my router. Fixed it by giving my skytrak a static IP address.
            My courses:
            Aldeen
            Butler National
            Cantigny
            Canyata
            Cog Hill #4
            Harbor Shores
            Harborside
            Naperville Country Club
            Prairie Landing
            Rich Harvest Farms
            Ruffled Feathers
            Shoreacres

            Comment

            Working...