Shot Height On Main Screen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #1

    Shot Height On Main Screen

    Seth - can you please, please, please add the shot height to the main screen in the next release?
  • jut111
    Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 89

    #2
    Better yet, give us the ability to select what displays on the main screen, as I know real estate is limited. I'd personally swap out clubhead speed for peak height every time, but I know clubhead speed puts as*es in the seats so to speak

    Comment

    • SkyTrak_Seth
      Manufacturer
      • Nov 2014
      • 1603

      #3
      Hmmmm...I do like that idea of customization. Real estate is definitely limited and want to avoid over-crowding. Next release is almost done, so probably will have to wait a bit

      Comment


      • bennyg211
        bennyg211 commented
        Editing a comment
        Be lovely if you could consider adding dispersion circles for different clubs so you can use it for club fitting. It's something I asked for a while back and it really would be a great feature. I know that the foresight range app has this ability and has been used in all fittings that I've had.
    • Zevon
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2016
      • 25

      #4
      I can't recall since I'm not near my PC, but is angle of descent an option? That's a pretty good metric for calculating what club to choose when hitting into an elevation change.

      Comment

      • JWK
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2016
        • 132

        #5
        I would like to see the peak height at the top of the shot like they show on tv. Flash the number at the top of the arc at its highest point


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • ironFrank
          Member
          • Nov 2016
          • 56

          #6
          SkyTrak_Seth May you give us a sneak peak what will be in the next release and when to expect?

          Comment

          • SkyTrak_Seth
            Manufacturer
            • Nov 2014
            • 1603

            #7
            The only clue I'll give is that it's a new feature in Game Improvement It's not far out, but I need to make sure that I've addressed everyone's comments/issues related to v2.5.4 first, to make sure nothing else need to be included.

            Comment


            • erikh5014
              erikh5014 commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you get to charge ot for all the questions you answer on hear. The activity stream is like 90% you right now lol.
          Working...