I know all the above, I'm a very seasoned launch monitor user and know my numbers like the back of my hand. The demonstration of what I typed was inside vs outside testing. They SkyTrak testing was in 40* garage too. The point of the post was that many people, even though they are seasoned, still don't swing as hard inside a confined garage (especially when you're 6'5" like me even thought you have 15 ft ceilings) due to the subconscious effect of being inside. Driver is the only club I have about a 5% offset "inside effect" issue with. The #1 goal of the post was that is was NOT the Skytrak issue - subconscious not swinging as hard = less ball speed.
You shouldn't use impact tape couple with any launch monitor - it's cuts the backspin off by about 50%. Use Athletes Foot spray.
You shouldn't use impact tape couple with any launch monitor - it's cuts the backspin off by about 50%. Use Athletes Foot spray.
Comment