Skytrak Looking to Buy ASAP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Boerdoc
    Super Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 627

    #1

    Skytrak Looking to Buy ASAP

    Anyone looking to sell their good condition Skytrak. I do not need the TGC license. I will use it for practicing only. Game improvement only.
  • Aero
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 5

    #2
    I have a used skytrak for sale with game improvement till December and protective case I let it go for 1650.00 if instrested

    Comment

    • Boerdoc
      Super Member
      • Aug 2015
      • 627

      #3
      Aero, I am interested and will contact you this evening with payment arrangements. I am on the way to the Spokane golf show. Can you send me any pictures.

      Comment

      • Aero
        Junior Member
        • Sep 2015
        • 5

        #4
        Ok I talk to you later attached picture

        Comment

        • jacksonlui
          Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 78

          #5
          Lmk if that doesnt work out for you. I might have another one which has been used only a handful of times.

          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • Boerdoc
            Super Member
            • Aug 2015
            • 627

            #6
            Aero and I finished the purchase. Thanks

            Comment

            Working...