New skytrak not showing red dot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Castle
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 22

    #1

    New skytrak not showing red dot

    ok guys I need help,just got my new skytrak and no red laser
    unit still picks up shots but I'm guessing where to place the ball
    anyone else have this problem?
    Punisher
  • Ironstrokes
    Extreme Member
    • May 2015
    • 1012

    #2
    Haven't seen this before. Im sure SkyTrak_Seth will chime in soon on this, but I would give the help live chat a go so you don't have to wait. Sounds like something must have happened during shipping. Hard reset on the bottom of the machine and if that doesn't fix it, probably gonna have to exchange it im guessing

    Comment

    • Frank Castle
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2017
      • 22

      #3
      I tried live chat it was completely incompetent
      told me to call a number that didn't work and won't be open until Monday
      so no sim for me over the weekend
      im very disappointed
      one red dot in alignment mode
      Punisher

      Comment

      • Yahtzee
        Member
        • Jan 2017
        • 32

        #4
        sounds like you have a defective light. Prob going to need to send it back. Wait for Skytrak to respond.

        Comment

        • DirtyGarry24
          Advanced Member
          • Nov 2016
          • 486

          #5
          Frank Castle - I have nothing to offer as to your laser problem, but maybe a way you could play sim golf through the weekend. You can set it up in lefty mode and "straddle" it. A little spooky the first few swings but it does work. Just a suggestion.

          Comment


          • Frank Castle
            Frank Castle commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the suggestion
            I'll probably try that
        • Frank Castle
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2017
          • 22

          #6
          I think laser is out for right handed players which I am
          anyone with experience sending a skytrak back?
          how long does it take to get the new one?
          Punisher

          Comment

          • N54TT
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2015
            • 132

            #7
            Sorry to hear about your issues. Not very comforting to know you get a potentially defective unit and not get much help from customer support. Did you buy directly from skytrak/skygolf?

            And to confirm....when you put in left hand mode the other laser does turn on?

            Comment


            • Frank Castle
              Frank Castle commented
              Editing a comment
              had my golf pro order for me and was direct from skytrak it was the PGA merchandise show special
              And yes left handed laser works
          • wbond
            Ultimate Member
            • Oct 2014
            • 3489

            #8
            If one works and the other doesn't, sounds probably like a defective unit.

            Comment

            • SkyTrak_Seth
              Manufacturer
              • Nov 2014
              • 1603

              #9
              Frank, maybe you didn't get my response to your visitor message. It sounds to me like the laser is just out. The unit needs to be repaired/replaced.

              Comment


              • Frank Castle
                Frank Castle commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't get your message
                i returned the unit by ups Monday and waiting for it to get back to me
                They said they would fix mine and return
                I'm wondering if the warranty should be extended free of charge now that the unit has already been worked on?
                Also free tgc for my troubles would be nice
            Working...