• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak v2.6.1 Official Release

2.6.1 Release Notes

- Added new Bag Mapping feature to Game Improvement
    - Added Dispersion Circles to the Practice Range and to Shot History
    - Added Camera Offset adjustment to camera settings (changes where the ball launches on screen)
    - Revised Overhead Plotting Grid
    - Revised Settings Menu
    - Fixed ‘Remember Me’ bug (forgetting app login credentials)
    - Fixed Units of Measurement issues in Challenges
    - Miscellaneous Bug Fixes

here's the video:

Software download: http://www.skytrakgolf.com/download
    Last edited by SkyTrak_Seth; 03-30-2017, 07:27 PM.

SkyTrak_Seth Since i've done the update on Skytrak to the new version, my distances in driver have lowered and many more misreads and lock ups in JNPG. I see I'm not the only one. Everything was dead on perfect before that update. Maybe someone has a resolution????? First time I've ever had any issues at all. I'm also very computer savvy and I know that is not the issue.

Comment

• SkyTrak_Seth
      SkyTrak_Seth commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean from v2.6.1 from v2.5.4? If so, we didn't change anything regarding shot capture, distance/flight model algorithms, etc. No firmware changes, no software changes to affect anything like that. Lockups in JNPG would not have anything to do with v2.6.1 release.

SkyTrak_Seth - Will v2.6.2 include the multi-user support or is that further down the line?

Comment

• SkyTrak_Seth
      SkyTrak_Seth commented
      Editing a comment
      That's further down the line

Originally posted by Smiling_Dog View Post
    Next release to contain Skypro integration? That's what I'm waiting for......
    I got the skypro and this fathers day sale means skytrak is coming soon! mannnn do i wish they would implement the two at least for if nothing else...club head speed to correct it and not use a formula on skytrak. Seems easy enough to integrate it even if its a layover of skypro speed on the skytrak

Comment

Working...
X