Peak height

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wterryiv
    Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 56

    #1

    Peak height

    Is there any way to display this stat on the driving range without having to go into shot history? Trying to work on some knockdown shots since my area is windy. Would love to see height so I can compare against full swing without having to change the menu every shot.

    thanks
  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #2
    Nope. It's been asked for for a while, but SkyTrak hasn't delivered on it yet.

    Comment

    • wterryiv
      Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 56

      #3
      weird since its already recorded. maybe if enough people ask for it?

      Comment

      • Smiling_Dog
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2017
        • 18

        #4
        Would be a great addition.

        Comment

        • James James
          Member
          • Dec 2016
          • 98

          #5
          What would be even better would be making it user configurable like Trackman. You could then pick additional data points you want to see underneath the main range display?

          Comment

          • keithpbz
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2014
            • 152

            #6
            Landing angle would also be nice to be displayed on range screen.

            Comment

            • wterryiv
              Member
              • Jul 2016
              • 56

              #7
              I agree that it would be great to just have a selection of all data points available and then allow the individual to pick what they want displayed. Maybe for what I'm working on I only need carry distance and peak height. The more customization the better IMO. It's what keeps us renewing our plans each year

              Comment

              • SkyTrak_Seth
                Manufacturer
                • Nov 2014
                • 1603

                #8
                Originally posted by James James View Post
                What would be even better would be making it user configurable...
                I think this is the approach we would use. Right now there is just too much in the pipeline, but I do see the value in this and will get it in there.

                Comment


                • wterryiv
                  wterryiv commented
                  Editing a comment
                  OMG you just made my day! Love the customer focus! Keeps me renewing.
              • Ktulu990
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2017
                • 1

                #9
                Originally posted by SkyTrak_Seth View Post

                I think this is the approach we would use. Right now there is just too much in the pipeline, but I do see the value in this and will get it in there.
                Any update or eta on this?

                Comment

                • StanMI
                  Super Member
                  • Sep 2016
                  • 775

                  #10
                  Originally posted by James James View Post
                  What would be even better would be making it user configurable like Trackman. You could then pick additional data points you want to see underneath the main range display?
                  Me too on this one

                  Comment

                  • trumb1mj
                    Advanced Member
                    • Jun 2017
                    • 287

                    #11
                    Any hints to what is in the pipeline ahead of this and some of the skills assessment stuff?

                    Comment

                    • Michael303
                      Member
                      • Jul 2017
                      • 31

                      #12
                      I'd really like to see the peak height and landing angle numbers in the practice and other modes too.

                      Comment

                      • AlwayzLearnin
                        Member
                        • Dec 2015
                        • 33

                        #13
                        I have a very low ball flight typically. One of the reasons I got the Skytrak is to be able to work on shot trajectories. Having peak height would make it so much easier rather than just working on launch angle.

                        Comment

                        Working...