Manually enter putts for JNPG or TGC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manually enter putts for JNPG or TGC?

Do either of these sims have the option to manually enter putts for each hole? I am building an actual green and would like to putt out on the green and then enter the number of putts in the sim. Is this possible?

I know Optishot has that feature. If a $300 package like Optishot has that feature you would think TGC would. Actually there are a lot of features in Optishot that TGC should implement. A bit of arrogance on their part in not including many of these features and those being requested

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C View Post
      I know Optishot has that feature. If a $300 package like Optishot has that feature you would think TGC would. Actually there are a lot of features in Optishot that TGC should implement. A bit of arrogance on their part in not including many of these features and those being requested
      You've got to remember that TGC is essentially a PC / Xbox / Playstation game that's been adapted to use a launch monitor / mat based sensor as an input - rather than using a joypad or mouse.
      This is why it's missing some key features of software that's designed specifically for golf simulators. A lot of them will be addressed in TGC2 aparently.

Comment

Working...
      X