M1 and the Draw

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JWK
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 132

    #1

    M1 and the Draw

    i bought a new M1 and I have put black tape on the bottom but I notice it doesn’t seem to pick up shots that are draw ( right to left?). Has anyone noticed this? Maybe I need more tape
    Last edited by JWK; 09-16-2017, 01:20 AM.
  • jrz
    Advanced Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 375

    #2
    I have an M2, which also has a lot of white on the head, and the ST picks up my draw just fine... I personally think the draw in the sim (both ST range and TGC) is exaggerated and have a theory as to why, but I won't hijack your thread :-).

    Comment


    • DirtyGarry24
      DirtyGarry24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man, didn't mean to. Was hoping you had something different because at times my snap hook is beyond the spin decay error!

    • jrz
      jrz commented
      Editing a comment
      Gary, has anyone directly asked ProTee or SkyTrak whether or not they account for spin decay in their ball flight models?

    • BWJones
      BWJones commented
      Editing a comment
      This discussion caught my interest so I opened a new post directed to Seth about spin decay
  • pennypepper
    Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 46

    #3
    We also use the M2 and draws/fades show up fine.

    Comment

    • bpk
      Member
      • Jun 2017
      • 66

      #4
      Yes both M1 and M2 show ball flight as expected- distance is consistently short both indoors and out

      Comment

      • wbond
        Ultimate Member
        • Oct 2014
        • 3489

        #5
        No issue with m1 and a draw. Picks it up just fine for me

        Comment

        • JWK
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2016
          • 132

          #6
          It seems to pick it up in the SkyTrak app accurately. Not so much in TGC. It was also detecting my last few drives at 105 mph and 115 mph swing speed, which I have never come close to

          Comment

          • Mark72
            Member
            • Feb 2016
            • 40

            #7
            Picks up draw with my 2017 M1 just fine with no black tape. Consider adding some extra lighting if your room is dark. I haven't tested, but mine seems to have less misreads with the room brighter. I get driver misreads maybe 1 in 40-50 shots.
            Last edited by Mark72; 10-25-2017, 04:32 AM.

            Comment

            Working...