Minimum desktop requirements to run software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimum desktop requirements to run software

Just looking for the minimum specs on a desktop to run the software. Any help is appreciated.

Most important is which software do you want to run ? Skytrak only ? TGC ? E6 ? JNPG ?

Comment

Sorry, I should of specified. Looking to probably run TGC. I understand we can run the practice SIM on an IPAD, but looking to run decent software with full courses and so on.

Comment

You can find pretty much everything about TGC computer specs here: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ns-great/page3
        TGC has pretty much the highest specs. Still for me it`s the best software and best support out there right now.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment

You can get away with less than what they say... I run TGC on an a8-5600k and a gtx 950 card. You can do lots of comparisons of cards and CPUs by doing some googling. My sim runs great and always has for the past >year. I don't get stupid high frame rates, but I don't see a difference between what I have and when viewing someone else's video highlights on here. Some people do get really good response time from when contact is made to when the ball starts moving on the screen (I would think the only thing affecting this would be your CPU and your wifi/usb connection from the skytrak.

Comment

Working...
            X